There are a lot of subplots to this one. The Magic are in Toronto and far from being just some random game, there are all kinds of angles to discuss. So many that I'm going to a list format to summarize them all. Let's do some accounting here:
- The Raptors are (probably) still without DeMar DeRozan tonight. How many shots will Norman Powell put up? (We're at 52 in three games.) UPDATE: DeRozan is playing.
- How many minutes will Kyle Lowry play?
- Everyone is excited to see Bismack Biyombo in Toronto again. That should be fun for a time, even if he manages to block a few Raptors shots.
- The Raptors will be wearing their Chinese New Year jerseys tonight, which is cool. Multiculturalism -- even if it is just being used to sell jerseys -- is a good thing.
- Will the Magic trot out their insane super big starting lineup of Jeff Green-Aaron Gordon-Nikola Vucevic-Serge Ibaka? That's wild.
- [whispers] The Raptors and Celtics are currently both 29-18.
- Over/Under on minutes for Pascal Siakam and Jakob Poeltl? Let's hear it in the comments.
Check the preview here and then get in the comments. We're getting up for this one.