It's May 3rd and the Raptors are still playing basketball games that matter. This is almost unprecedented in history. Let that sink in for a second. Just one single second. Now, regroup. While it's nice and good to relax and reflect on what a playoff series win means for a franchise that has lacked one for some time, we need to get re-focused here -- the Miami Heat are coming.
We've got a series preview over here, but I think we already know what some of the main questions are. To wit:
- Will Jonas Valanciunas (and Bismack Biyombo) be able to effectively battle Hassan Whiteside for however long this series takes?
- Will DeMar DeRozan have any easier time of it now that the long (long) arms of Paul George are no longer draped all over him?
- How many times will Raptors fans shout out "Oh no Joe Johnson!"? (The over/under is currently set at 20.5 for that one.)
- What grade of raw beef is currently inside Kyle Lowry's shooting elbow?
- When Norman Powell is declared the MVP of the series, does he break down in tears or just give a quick smile and move on?
- There are more -- I didn't even get to Dwyane Wade here -- but let's just cut to the important question in the poll: Who's winning?
Cast your vote!