If you're not familiar with Josh's stuff, you should remedy that. Apart from RedRockBasketball.com and his informative and prolific podcast, he also contributes to Rotowire, Basketball Monster, and Hardwood Paroxysm. He's basically everywhere.
The main focus of the pod is fantasy basketball, but we touched on the team's overall outlook and you certainly don't have to be a fantasy player to get something from it (it's just an added bonus if you are).
Some topics we discussed:
- The team's outlook for 2015-16.
- How we rate the changes to the roster.
- The long-term outlook of the youngsters (Bruno Caboclo, Delon Wright, Norman Powell).
- The breakout potential of Jonas Valanciunas.
- Which Raptors to draft and which to avoid in fantasy basketball.
- Further lamenting over Dwane Casey's handling of JV and James Johnson.
- Our favourite Raptors of now and all-time.
So, check out his post on the pod or just click on the video below and give the thing a listen. If you consume your podcasts through iTunes, head on over there and make sure to subscribe, rate the show, and leave the dude a favourable review. It goes a long way. And hey, while you're at it, why not do the same for our show, The HeadQuarters (since I mention it constantly on this particular pod)?