This is the best version of the Toronto Raptors, record-wise, in franchise history. The team heads into the All-Star break with a 36-17 record, a playoff spot virtually guaranteed (thanks turrible Atlantic division!), and a probable first ever 50-win season.
In short, it's been a hell of a run.
That said, during this mini-basketball vacation, let's look back and remember the highest of high points of the season. Today we ask, what has been your favourite moment of the Raptors season so far?
Stuck for an answer? There have been no shortage of great options:
- Early in the season, we can look to the Raptors comeback win - and subsequent crushing - of the Cleveland Cavaliers. (Complete with insane "We the North" chants in the arena and later, the Cleveland airport.)
- The night the Raps beat up on Milwaukee so thoroughly that we got to see Bruno and Bebe for the first time in a regular season game.
- How about Drake and his George Costanza glasses?
- James Johnson's "Cocked that joint back and banged it on 'em" may also be a popular choice.
- Or, more recently, the stirring win over the defending champion San Antonio Spurs - a team they'd lost to seven times in a row.