Welcome to the HeadQuarters!
This week, Sean Woodley, Russell Peddle and Harsh Dave chat about the Raptors' pre-season game in Montreal, the team's final roster cuts and the schedule for the first week of the season.
They also dive into some 2015-16 Raptors prop bets and pay homage to a particularly depressing Episode Sponsor, Jermaine O'Neal.
Listen at the link below and subscribe to the show on iTunes! Also, take a minute to check out the 15 prop bets the guys made picks on below the show link!
Music Courtesy The Passion HiFi
2015-16 Raptors Over/Under Prop Bets
1. Jonas Valanciunas Points/Game: 13.5
2. Cory Joseph Assists/Game: 4.5
3. Kyle Lowry combined Points, Assists & Rebounds/Game: 30.5
4. Bruno Caboclo games with 10+ Points: 1.5
5. Raptors in the All-Star Game: 1.5
6. DeMar DeRozan GP in a Raptors Uniform: 53.5
7. Dwane Casey Games Coached: 35.5
8. Raptors Final Defensive Rankings (Def. Rating): 10.5
9. Raptors Final Offensive Ranking (Off. Rating): 15.5
10. Raptors Wins vs. Division: 11.5
11. Raptors Wins vs. Eastern Conference: 31.5
12. Raptors Wins vs. Western Conference: 14.5
13. Raptors Final Eastern Conference Seed: 4.5
14. Denver/New York First-Round Pick Slot: 7.5
15. Raptors Playoff Series Won: 0.5