We have never had to monitor the activity of our community members very actively but we will. Please abide by the following rules which will be enforced. We are all here to talk and generate a great discussion on the Raptors and Canadian basketball.
1. Keep It Clean - Absolutely no swearing. This means none, whatsoever. If you have to to ask yourself, "Is this word acceptable?" then it likely isn't.
2. No Racial Slurs - None. Ever.
3. No personal attacks - This means race, gender, religion, political affiliation, etc. We are talking about basketball so there's no reason to get too wound up. Different opinions make for great discussions. Even Franchise and Howland don't agree on most things and they're still tight. If you disagree strongly with someone's comment, criticize the comment rather than the person. For instance, say, "That comment is non-sensical" (a fan favorite), rather than, "You are a moron and I can't believe you would be so stupid to say that."
4. Source Your Quotes/Excerpts - If you post a quote or excerpt from somewhere, make sure you post the link to go with it.
5. No Spamming or Trolling - None.
6. Enjoy the Community- Consider RaptorsHQ a community where you can come, sit down and chat with Raps fans from around the world. Act as if you were in the same room as other community members.
If you break one of the rules, your comment will be deleted immediately. If you happen to be a constant offender, you will first be warned, and eventually banned, so don't do it. No-one wants that to happen.
If you have any questions about the rules e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.