The Miami Heat came into town on Black Friday and out-dueled the Toronto Raptors 90-83. LeBron James led his team with 27 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists. The Heat were supported by 22 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists from Dwyane Wade. The South Beach 1-2 punch have led the fiery Heat to 10 straight victories. DeMar DeRozan and the Raptors rallied back in the second half after being down by as many as 20 points They pulled it to within 4 points twice before falling late. DeRozan played well, scoring the first six points for the Raptors and showing his 3-point stroke. He's been hot lately going off for 25 points on 10-20 shooting.
- Rudy Gay had another forceful night; multiple times driving into traffic and forcing up a shot instead of passing out. He went 9-21 from the field and only hit 2-7 from the free throw line, including two late in the game. Gay ended up with 21 points and 11 rebounds.
- Kyle Lowry was a bulldog again with 15 points.
- Steve Novak was the first big off the bench, attempting all 5 of his shots from deep; hitting 1. He's the best long-range threat for the Raptors.
- Quincy Acy got some burn tonight with his family was in town for Thanksgiving.
- James and Wade had the games many expected against Toronto, they came out and dominated with a couple highlight plays thrown in.
- Chris Bosh's boos are progressively getting lighter. It seems as if more Raptors fans have moved on, there's worse to boo for.
- Michael Beasley got some run tonight, the former 2nd pick overall hit all 3 of his field-goal attempts in 13 minutes. He was a nice little spark-plug off the bench. (Note: He did the same thing last time in Toronto too, providing the Heat with instant offense)