This season, I am making a mock draft by polling all of the teams' fans on who their team should pick. I also did this the previous three seasons, and there hasn’t been much time both seasons. I’m planning to go as quickly as possible between the SBNation blogs to get SBNation’s first round mock draft. Please vote!!!
To reply to the oft-asked question: "Should I choose the person I want our team to pick, or the person I think our team will pick", it's all up to you. Just don't select who you think is the best player unless you think your team will pick him or that it would be smart for your team to pick them. Another commonly asked question... "Can there be a trade up or trade down choice?", to which the answer is NO.
As my polls begin to leave the front pages of the individual blogs, I will add percentages and the #2 and #3 options for each team's fans.
Please vote, and please comment too! Here's how SBNation has drafted so far:
1. New Orleans Hornets - Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Washington Wizards - Bradley Beal (55%), Thomas Robinson (22%), Harrison Barnes (12%)
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Harrison Barnes (42%), Thomas Robinson (20%), Jeremy Lamb (10%)
5. Sacramento Kings - Thomas Robinson
6. Portland Trail Blazers - Andre Drummond (74%), Damian Lillard (8%), Jared Sullinger (4%)
7. Golden State Warriors - Jared Sullinger
8. Toronto Raptors - ???
Here are the options:
- SG Jeremy Lamb
- PG Kendall Marshall
- PG Damian Lillard
- F Perry Jones
- PF John Henson
- SG Terrence Ross
- PF/C Tyler Zeller
- G Austin Rivers
- PF Arnett Moultrie
- SF Terrence Jones
- SG Dion Waiters
If I'm missing somebody, please comment immediately!
With the eighth overall pick of the 2012 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select...
Jeremy Lamb (29 votes)
Kendall Marshall (6 votes)
Damian Lillard (40 votes)
Perry Jones (35 votes)
John Henson (5 votes)
Terrence Ross (1 vote)
Tyler Zellers (1 vote)
Austin Rivers (19 votes)
Arnett Moultrie (2 votes)
Terrence Jones (7 votes)
Dion Waiters (8 votes)
153 total votes